The roots of the Somerset Presbyterian Church go back to 1801 when the Rev. James Kemper, the first installed Presbyterian minister to serve north of the Ohio River, helped to organize the present Montgomery Presbyterian Church.
Somerset Church, though small, was an important part of the community and in the lives of its members. There were Sunday worship services, Sunday school, and mid-week prayer meetings. The attendance at Sunday school was large when compared with the size of the membership.
The Somerset Church has now been restored to look as it did when first built 1n 1829. As a part of Heritage Village Museum, the Somerset Church represents the role religion had in the 19th Century.
The Somerset Church is open to visitors whenever the Village is open to the public. The Church will be open for weddings and other special events as appropriate.
We are located inside Sharon Woods Park
11450 Lebanon Road
Sharonville, OH 45241
(A GreatParks Parking Pass is required.)