George A. Hatch – Feb. 22, 2019
Cincinnati’s controversial mayor during the turbulent time of the American Civil War and an 1860’s Democrat loyal Union man from Massachusetts with sympathies towards Kentucky but not necessarily the south. George A. Hatch, scared to death of riots, has a spectacular tale concerning the city’s defense and his actions afterwards. Kevin Guy presented last year as George A. Hatch in our First Person Program Series.
Heritage Village Museum will be kicking off 2019 with the First Person Program Series running from February 1 through March 29. Come to the Village and learn about notable people of the past from the presenters! Each program begins at 7:00 p.m. and includes dessert.
The cost for each program is $17 for members and $20 for non-members.
Attend three or more programs, and take advantage of special pricing:
|Member Cost||Non-member Cost|
Advance registration is required; call 513-563-9484 to register.
- February 1, 2019 Adam “Stovepipe” Johnson
- February 8, 2019 Cal Whitson
- February 15, 2019 Laura Bellini
- February 22, 2019 George Hatch
- March 1, 2019 Mary Draper Ingles
- March 8, 2019 Frances Cleveland
- March 15, 2019 Mary anna Custis Lee
- March 29, 2018 Daniel Boone