Mary Anna Custis Lee – Mar. 15, 2019
“Reflections of Arlington”
Mrs. Lee will be speaking and reminiscing about her life and times at Arlington House, her marriage to Confederate General Robert E. Lee and raising seven children in the shadow of her step-great grandfather, George Washington. This will be Mary Ann O’Neal’s first time presenting at the Village.
Heritage Village Museum will be kicking off 2019 with the First Person Program Series running from February 1 through March 29. Come to the Village and learn about notable people of the past from the presenters! Each program begins at 7:00 p.m. and includes dessert.
The cost for each program is $17 for members and $20 for non-members.
Attend three or more programs, and take advantage of special pricing:
|Member Cost||Non-member Cost|
Advance registration is required; call 513-563-9484 to register.
- February 1, 2019 Adam “Stovepipe” Johnson
- February 8, 2019 Cal Whitson
- February 15, 2019 Laura Bellini
- February 22, 2019 George Hatch
- March 1, 2019 Mary Draper Ingles
- March 8, 2019 Frances Cleveland
- March 15, 2019 Mary anna Custis Lee
- March 29, 2018 Daniel Boone